Marcia has a lot to say about retirement. She’s frequently invited to write Social Security articles or chat about retirement income on podcasts and radio shows.
Take a Listen on the Airwaves
- Podcast: Seeking Alpha: SA for FAs with Gil Weinreich interviews Marcia Mantell on the Retirement Advisor podcast
- WBZ Radio: One of Boston’s top radio stations: Listen to the radio interview with Tina Gao.
- WATD Radio: Need sound retirement advice? Patti Abbate and Tom Foye invite you to listen to our conversation with Marcia Mantell.
- Facebook Live: RealFamilyFinance.com on What’s the Deal with Social Security For Women? Hosted by Linda Hannon
- Podcast: Engaging Voices: Stacey Shipman interviews Marcia Mantell about Women, Money & Retirement
Sharing Her Perspective
Marcia is passionate about Social Security—and helping people make smart decisions about this important income source. Read her series of articles published in Advisor Magazine and her consumer articles in The Street’s Retirement Daily.
Advisor Magazine – Guest Columns
- February 2020: Women & Social Security, 5 Common, and Avoidable, Missteps
- October 2019: Women, Planning and The Reality of Longevity: Are Social Security’s rules, and the benefits, really different for women?
- Sep 2019: Finding Hidden Potential with Middle Market Pre-Retirees
- May 2019: Making Contact, And Making Sense, With The LGBTQ Community: How do traditionally trained advisors connect with a market that has been wholly under-served?
- Feb 2019: Young Advisor and Baby Boomers – Like Oil and Water?
- Dec 2018: Social Security Restricted Application – Still Alive and Well in 2019
- Nov 2018: Advising High Net Worth Clients… and Their Social Security
- Oct 2018: Will Social Security Really Be There for Your Clients’ Retirement Income?
- Sept 2018: Using Social Security Statements as a Decision-Making Tool
- Aug 2018: Social Security: The Foundation For Retirement Income
Articles written for The Street’s Retirement Daily
- January 7, 2020: Is Social Security Really Different for Women?
- April 10, 2019: Ask Bob Social Security and Restricted Applications
- February 2019: Social Security Benefits when Spouses are Decades Apart
- January 2, 2019: 10 Financial Tasks Baby Boomers Should Automate in the New Year