Improving your employees’ and affiliated Financial Advisors’ success in driving retirement business starts with the most up-to-date information and the latest opportunities. Mantell Retirement Consulting, Inc. provides all the news that’s most important to you. From custom seminars to lively workshops and hands-on experiences (available as online webinars, recorded virtual presentations, or in- person), your employees and advisors will be on top of their retirement game.
Education & Training for Financial Professionals
Clients count on their Financial Advisors to guide them through the complexities of retirement. Financial Advisors count on Mantell Retirement Consulting to deliver engaging, relevant, hands-on training and workshops—in live virtual settings or in person — with practical steps they can take back to the office and implement quickly and effectively. This is education that will have a direct, positive impact on client outcomes and Advisor’s P&L.
Building Custom Education Programs
Every firm has a focus on their specific business requirements, products and retirement goals. All educational programs are customized when you work with Mantell Retirement Consulting and are developed to directly support your goals and integrate your specific brand, philosophy, and solutions.
Custom educational programs from Mantell Retirement Consulting are designed to:
- Deliver accurate technical information,
- Focus on practical, business-building implementation, and
- Introduce ideas that can be incorporated into your team’s busy days.
Marcia supports the Investments & Wealth Institute (IWI) by providing Financial Advisor professional training at conferences – both “unplugged” online versions and in person.
Financial Advisors looking to up their retirement income skills can earn the Retirement Management Advisor® designation through the IWI. For more information, contact Marcia.
Mantell Retirement Consulting Workshops and Training Sessions
Marcia Mantell has been introduced as “one of the retirement industry’s most dynamic and engaging speakers.”
She knows what it’s like to be bored and feel like the training session is a waste of time. As a result, her training sessions are full of hands-on exercises, friendly competitions, and even Lego building! (Well, no Legos during online training, but still engaging sessions.)
Her goal: education that’s fun, engaging, practical, and effective. In the end, the attendees
- Learn new material,
- Become more technically proficient,
- Gain access to resources, and
- Feel that the time out of the office was well-spent.
Call on Mantell Retirement Consulting to develop retirement training programs that make a difference for your advisors, employees, and clients.
Ideas for custom workshop training sessions:
- Building a Retirement Niche Business
- What’s the Deal with®…Retirement Planning for Women?
- Transition to a Retirement Income Planning Practice: Optimal Strategies
- Social Security and Medicare Fundamentals
- Ready to Retire? How Do You Really Know?
- Rollover IRA Success: One Investor at a Time
- Small Business Retirement Opportunities