More than ever, Financial Advisors need a trusted retirement partner who is dedicated to helping them build their retirement business. Marcia Mantell wins over even the most skeptical advisor with her field experience, technical knowledge, and proven practice management tips & trade secrets.
Working directly with Marcia Mantell, they count on her to:
- Answer their wide-array of questions directly, completely, and accurately.
- Provide points of view encompassing the latest trends in the industry.
- Help them build their books of business for growth.
- Differentiate their services that make a difference to their clients.
Advisors leave their training sessions with Marcia Mantell with a list of:
- New ideas for positioning retirement products for growth.
- Tips for working more successfully with Baby Boomers and women.
- Fun and memorable stories that help them make changes for additional success.
Let Marcia help you build your retirement business …
- Partner with Marcia Mantell to plan engaging online events.
- Host client appreciation events with Marcia as your guest speaker.
- Invite prospects to a webinar that lays the foundation for growth.
- Download the Webinar PDF (on the right) to view a large list of financial webinar topics of interest to your existing and prospective clients. Each webinar is customized to meet your business goals in hosting the webinar.
Hear from other financial advisors about working with Marcia:
- Marcia presented 2 live webinars at WH Cornerstone Investments on Social Security for Women and for Widows
- View the financial empowerment webinars presented by Marcia
- Marcia educates financial advisors in the Plan4Life certificate program
- Here’s an example of helping financial advisors with Social Security support for their clients
…And better understand your Baby Boomer clients
Baby Boomers can be an elusive group, full of quirks and different points of view. But, embrace them and they will be among your best clients. Help them retire well, and they’ll tell all their friends.
To give you some insights into these clients of a certain age, read Marcia’s BoomerRetirementBriefs blog. It’s chock-full of great stories of reinventing and redesigning retirement. And, you are welcome to share it with your clients.